Saturday 20 July 2013

Sunny Shop Updates

I'm sitting here in the sunshine typing this blog post.  It is truly wonderful having this heat wave here in the UK, for once I feel as if I've had a summer! 

Life has been a bit hectic recently and very up and down over the last few weeks, I've had a funeral, a 21st (not mine!) and I've been busy with both shops.  I'm trying to find time for knitting, crocheting, my art work and I also want to lose myself in a really good book.  There really are just not enough hours in the day - I need to win the lotto and give up work!

Below are the latest new colourways to Twisted Limone and I've added a few more earring designs to Silver Moonflowers today.
Tangy Self Striping Sock Yarn in Gothic Rainbow - new 13.07.13
Gothic Rainbow



Tangy Self-Striping Sock Yarn in Mountain Moon - new 13.07.13
Mountain Moon

A few new designs at Silver Moonflowers.
Have a lovely sunny day.

Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment