Saturday 16 March 2013

Red, aqua and white


A new colourway in today's update.  This one is called Vintage Rose and I just love this colour combination at the moment.



I've been doing a lot of web surfing recently and these colours are inspired by various blogs and websites I've visited recently.  Namely the Cath Kidston website, I'm loving the blue, white and red together in many of the products.


Provence Rose Milk Jug
Cath Kidston - Provence Rose Milk Jug              
Daisy Rose Check Stanley Mug
Cath Kidston - Daisy Rose Check Stanley Mug               
 
and this wonderful jug from Sophie Allport.

Jug - 'Strawberries & Cream' (Blue)
Sophie Allport - Strawberries & Cream - Jug
and I've even got stitch markers to go with the theme! ;)
 
Enjoy your weekend.
Karen ~


No comments:

Post a Comment