Thursday 2 September 2010

Whoops I've done it again.....

I'm so sorry folks, but I just can't seem to get my act together!  My intention was to blog BEFORE I updated my shop, but it seems demand calls for me updating the shop first! ;)  I'm finding it soooo difficult to do both after a weekend of intensive dyeing, so many apologies, but pictured below 'WAS' this week's update!  There may still be some yarn left.......however, if not, please convo me on Etsy and if there is a colourway you would really like, I will do my best to dye it up for you and reserve it in the shop for you in the next week or so.


It's looking like updates will be on a Tuesday or Wednesday - I can't set an exact day as it's usually as soon as the yarn is dry and balled up!

I also have some more Sale yarn (narrow stripes) and variegated yarn coming into the shop over the weekend, so please keep checking my shop ;)

A big hug to everyone buying my yarn :)

~Karen~

3 comments:

  1. I am so bummed I missed Wild Berries and Cranberry Juice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? Tis still your own fault for dyeing such scrummy yarn! Previews are good but now you are getting a name for yourself (!) they are not so important. Tis still nice to see you blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine arrived yesterday and is yummy!

    ReplyDelete